Wayfinding can be defined as spatial problem solving. It is the ability to determine where you are in a building or an environment, finding your desired location, and understanding how to get there from your present location. Using an easy to follow Wayfinding system reduces stress and makes for a more enjoyable experience for visitors and stakeholders alike.
Wayfinding is a way by which we find our way around complex and unknown environments. Everything we see, hear, smell and touch along our journey affects our ability to navigate to our chosen location. A good Wayfinding solution interprets these human challenges and aids, instructs and removes confusion.
We create schemes from scratch, from strategy through to the production management and guidelines.
MG Signs have the expertise to work with you to:-
- Create a Wayfinding strategy that works
- Design user friendly signage
- Advise on the most effective positioning
- Manufacture and install the signage
- Offer updates to all the signage as things change
- Ongoing maintenance of the branded Wayfinding signage over the following years